This is my workout for abs - abdominal muscles

Even though each and every body movements involve core or abs - abdominal muscles, I do few exercises which concentrate on abs - abdominal muscles.

There are specific common exercises which I do for abs - abdominal muscles.My abs - abdominal muscles routine depends on total workout routine which I normally change almost every 3 weeks.

I follow full abs workout two or three days a week, which is as follows: 

  • 25 front half crunches with legs raised on small stool.
  • 46 cross side crunches - 25 for each side (left and right) with legs raised on small stool.
  • Navasana for as long as possible 2 or 3 times.
  • Leg raise between 30 degrees to 45 degrees for as much time as possible 5 times.
  • 25 sit ups.
  • 25 parallel bar leg raise.